Monday, December 23, 2013

22 Weeks


How Far Along: 22 weeks
How Big are the Babies? Roughly the size of a small spaghetti squash.  10-11 ins and almost 1 lb. each
Maternity Clothes: Yep!
Movement:  YES!  Last night someone was kicking me all night.  I loved it!
Belly button in or out? Normal.  Innie., but I'm flattening a bit.  
What I miss: Nothing.
Milestones:  My belly really popping out!
Food Cravings:  Nothing really.  Weird.
Aversions: Fried food, I guess.
Symptoms:  Numb tingly hands--pretty sure I have carpal tunnel caused by the extra fluids in my body.  I'm planning out getting some wrist braces to wear when I sleep.  Ankle swelling at the end of the day.  
Best Moment this week: It was a BUSY week!  I worked 5 days, had 2 guests stay with us back to back, finished Christmas shopping, spent time with friends... it was a full week!  Now we're heading to New Jersey for Christmas with Andy's family.  Looking forward to seeing everyone.  AND we saw the boys again on Ultrasound.  So sweet.

What I'm looking forward to: Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment