Monday, December 16, 2013

21 Weeks!

How Far Along: 21 weeks
How Big are the Babies? The length of bananas
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes.  I've borrowed some pants, shirts, and dresses from a coworker and loving maternity.  I still have a few things of my own and can use the Belly Band to hold pants up with, too.
Movement:  YES!  Finally at the end of week 19 I felt my first flutter.  Now, their movements are recognizable, and I love it!  How can little kicks and somersaults be "cute"?!  But they are!  :)
Belly button in or out? Normal.  Innie.
What I miss: Nothing.
Milestones: Feeling their movements.
Food Cravings:  I'm not really craving anything!
Aversions: Fried food
Symptoms:  Numb tingly hands when I wake up in the morning.  Reflux.  Swollen ankles at the end of long days :(
Best Moment this week: Seeing my belly pop out and people telling me I look pregnant.

What I'm looking forward to: Our ultrasound this Thursday!  Can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love your belly pics!!!! I still so excited for y'all and am continuing to pray that everything runs smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Wish I could be there for the US, but can't wait to see you in person Saturday xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! i love to hear updates. so happy for you and andy! love you!

    ReplyDelete