Monday, February 17, 2014

30 Weeks!




How Far Along:  30 weeks today
Weight Gain:  Ok.  Definitely think I've gained 5 pounds in the past couple of weeks.  We'll see what the doctor's office says on Friday.  
How Big are the Babies?  heads of cabbage

Maternity Clothes: Yes.  But have also broken out some regular pants and the Belly Band in the past week.  
Movement:  Kicking a lot but also slightly shifting sometimes and wedging themselves into places... like under my ribs!  Now I know what that feels like :)  They were both head down on Friday (yay!), so I'm hoping that stays true.   
Belly button in or out? Still an innie.
What I miss:  Nothing!
Milestones:  Every appointment we have, we hear how great it is that we've reached (fill in the blank) weeks... so again, 30 weeks is great.  On Friday, Baby A weighed 2 lbs 13 oz, and Baby B weighed 3 lbs 1 oz.  They're getting bigger!!
Food Cravings:  Cereal and bagels again.
Aversions: Not much.
Symptoms: Super tired.  Sour stomach/reflux is back with a vengeance in the mornings, so I'm back on Zantac 150.
Best Moment this week: I loved getting to surprise celebrate 2 awesome people in our church who got engaged this weekend!  There was a whole house of their friends hiding out when they got back to drop off their friend.  So sweet!  And we found out that Andy's brother and sister-in-law are having a boy!  Lots of Salsky boys.
What I'm looking forward to:  My shower on March 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment