Friday, November 15, 2013

16 Weeks!



How far along: 16 weeks 4 days (oops, I'm a little late)

Baby size: avacados


Total weight gain: still about 8 lbs

Sleep:  I'm sleeping pretty well!

Movement:  Still can't feel their movements.  I'm waiting on pins and needles for those butterflies, though.

Food cravings/aversions:  I haven't been feeling great this week, so I haven't really been eating as much.  An apple or bagel still does the trick, though.

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Acid reflux and terrible headaches :(

What I miss: Nothing!  

What I'm looking forward to:  Our ultrasound on November 22nd!  We'll find out their genders :)

Milestones:  On Sunday night, I gave myself the last shot I'll have to give for awhile... at least until we do IVF again (if we ever do).  I've been on some form of injection(s) and pills since May, with only a little break in July.  Nightly shots are no fun.  So thankful they're done... but thankful for the medicine and help they were to get our little ones created!


Best moment this week: Spending lots of time with Andy.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't wait until the gender reveal!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for being done with shots!! You look fabulous :) So excited to hear the genders! You will feel those little ones moving soon! It really is so fun :) Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Salsky birth line has lots of twins. My father was a twin and he had a sister. My wife and I had twins 1 boy and 1 girl. My daughter gets married next week and she is marring a twin who has a twin brother.... good luck to you!
    Bob Salsky

    ReplyDelete