Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Dickies Scrub Top Review



I was recently contacted by Uniformed Scrubs to do a review of one of their summer scrub tops, and I gladly agreed!  I have lots of friends and blogs that I follow who do product reviews, but I have never been contacted by anyone (not surprising as my blog is more personal).  I was excited at this opportunity!

Most of the scrubs I wear to work are ones that I got on sale or clearance and aren't necessarily brand names (like Dickies scrubs).  Since I'm a pediatric nurse, my scrub tops are fun and printed ones that are appealing to children.

I was sent this lovely nurse scrub  top in the Royal Blue color with a white trim.  I ordered a Medium, but I should have ordered a Small.  I should have known, as most scrub tops are roomier than normal shirts.  So definitely be aware when ordering or buying the top.

It still fits nicely and has a tie in the back, which makes the top more form-fitting and flattering.  There are roomy pockets on the side (as opposed to the front), which can be a matter of preference.  I definitely prefer frontal pockets because I feel like my syringes, pens, etc more easily fall out of side pockets.  But if you're not filling your pockets with meds and supplies, the side pockets are great!

The material has more of a polyester feel but is soft and not scratchy.

Overall, I enjoyed wearing this top and would recommend it to anyone in the market for new scrubs!

Visit the Uniformed Scrubs Facebook Page:  https://www.facebook.com/uniformedscrubs
or their blog:  http://uniformedscrubs.wordpress.com/
for news on great deals and giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment