Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our First Post!

Hello, everyone!

So, here we are... I feel like we've reached a milestone, now that we're entering into the blogging world! I've been excited to start a blog for awhile now. I love blogs. I have about 15 blogs saved in our bookmarks that I check pretty much everyday. Mostly cooking and photography and friends' blogs. Anyway, so here is ours! We hope you enjoy reading about our life here in Boston, as we learn how to continue living life to the full here while seeing Arizona out on the horizon. Keep reading, and you'll learn more about how God called us to plant a church in the desert and about how we get ready for the big move. But for now, I'll just show you what I made for dinner tonight!

Love, Emily

Pulled Pork Sandwiches with a side salad (not pictured)



And Double Coconut Cream Pie...yum!

This is the custard layer. I added a little more chocolate to this part... of course! :)


The custard is topped with fresh whipped cream and toasted coconut.


Delish!


I got both recipes from All You magazine.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I wish I had been at YOUR house for dinner! That looks delicious--yum-yum!
    But, alas, Daddy had a hot dog and I had a bowl of granola and a banana with peanut butter...the extent of my cuisine lately.
    I LOVE your blog! I would love to be a follower, but I am not a twit, I mean a Twitterer!
    love, mom

    ReplyDelete